Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi everyone! Well, we have had a pretty quiet week actually. And that's a good thing after the last two. Mommy had her first whole week with me. My daddy went back to work and it was just us girls!

I went to see our very nice pediatrician on monday. His name is Dr. Steklow. So nice. It was actually the third time I had seen him since I was born. I was very impressed. My weight is back up, I was 7 pounds and 11 ounces, almost my birth weight.

Mommy says I'm sleeping very well, except for this little window about 3-6:00 a.m. Eating good, sleeping good, all the other stuff that goes along with that too.

Mommy is feeling better. She had her doctor appts too. She is tired like all new mommy's are. But we are all doing really well.

Here are some of our pictures from the week.

My daddy and I taking a little nappie. Well, on the cold and icy day my mommy decided to do a little "photo shoot" -

A star is born!
My little tutu! My fluff???? This kind of work is a little tiring, I must say. It's over? Good.

moooommmm-
Nana doing a little feeding time.
They love me bunches.
My papa Troutman and I. He talks so sweet.
Papa and Nana Troutman and I. I am two weeks old.

No comments:

Popular Posts