Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Wreath Crafting Party

To kick off the holiday season right, I hosted a wreath party at my house and invited family and friends over for an evening of crafting, potluck style food, and wine. I've been hosting a wreath party for every season for the last year, and it never gets old. Since I now have something fabulous to hang on my door for every season, I will have to switch it up from wreaths to something else. I love seeing what all the ladies come up with!

Shawna and I have reconnected recently and I forgot how much I love her. We danced together in high school but lost touch when we went to college. So glad she came!
Mom, Pam, myself & Barbara
Jen & Pam (Jen's mom) working their magic!
Mom & Sis
Trish was there for moral support and helped out with the making of a few wreaths!
Julee spray painting her {Martha Stewart inspired} Christmas card wreath gold in the front yard. This is such a cute idea & I think I'm going to make one next year.
I had a great turn out of around 12 ladies.
My sweet Julee & I
Allyson is so sweet! Conor & her hub work together and our girls go to the same school, so we always have so much fun together.
Trish & Barb
I was very impressed at how amazing all of our wreaths turned out!
Best friend Jen!
Shawna walked in with 5 bags of goodies, so I knew she meant business! Love the color combo!
Allyson made stocking for Havyn
Me getting my craft on!
The finished product.
LOVE IT!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts