Monday, October 12, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa O'Reilly came to visit....

We took Queenie & G Doc to Eischans on their first night here. I hope I didn't scare them away after I cried the entire 40 minute car ride home!!. I'm sorry, but I was upset because nobody fed me any chicken!!
On Saturday, we enjoyed a day filled with Gymboree play time, pumpkins, corn mazes, animals, & pop bottles...
Showing Off My Moves....
Practicing My Balance...
Yee~Haw...
G Doc getting an action shot...

My Audience...
Leaving the mall and heading to lunch....
To a place called Pop's on Route 66....
I'm asleep behind Dad....
Look @ all the Pop Bottles...
A day of Gymboree always wears me out....
Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch...
This way to the Corn Maze....
Ahhhh!! It has Horns!
Look Mister! I dont have any food!
What are these??
Mom's favorite pic of the day.....
Happy Harvest



Corn Maze....





Dad fixing my Hat...

He takes such good care of me....
This is my sleepy face....
RAWRRR....
Group Family Shot....
Hanging on The Patio....
BUUURRRRR, It's Cold Outside

No comments:

Popular Posts