Monday, November 23, 2009

'Auntie Allison' came to visit from LA

Allison was in town from Los Angeles to visit family for Thanksgiving, attend Ashish's wedding, and to hang out with her oldest friends in the world. Allison and I first met when we were 3 and attending pre-school at Children's New World in our hometown of Yukon. We played basketball together in 4th & 5th grade, cheered together in 8th & 9th, danced our little hearts out on Pom in 10th, 11th, & 12th, kinda lost touch in college (she went to OU & I was at UCO-an hour away), but picked it back up with our annual Christmas Party. We have been through it all with each other. I love and respect this lady immensely ! She is the best 'Auntie Allison' to our kids and I'm grateful to have such an amazing friend in life!!! They don't come around like this anymore! We used to say we were each other's soul mate. I thought she would enjoy a Gymboree Thursday with Audrey & I, and she was a trooper. After class @ 11am, she mumbled 'Auntie Allison' needs a cocktail!' HA! So typical, and that's why I love her!!

Feeding Audrey her dinner
Not so sure....
Airplane
Relaxin
Audrey loved this
Getting good at crawling up hill
Olivia & Reece
Feeding Break
Bubble Time
Christmas time at the mall

Santa was on break...

She later told me she was so worn out from hanging out with Audrey that she slept 12 hours that night. Ha!!

No comments:

Popular Posts