Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For The Love Of Turquoise....

It's My New Favorite Color......
My little helper...We went antique shopping yesterday in search of the perfect dresser for the new nursery....I love this corner nook shelf. Painted the right color, it would make a great place for toys. I may have to go back and get it.
I loved the shape of this side table.
Great finish.....
I saw this a couple of weeks ago and went back to purchase this item, but it was gone when I got there. I will say a blessing in disguise...
This was another cute one I saw that I was debating on. Great price at $155!.....
And Another......
But I always went back to this one!! It was love, & I couldn't walk away without it. Proud new owner & it looks gorgeous in the new nursery!! At $245 for both tables, I thought it was a heck of a deal!
::SOLD:: Baby Girl O'Reilly's 1st piece of furniture!
I love the gold scroll writing details......
My day was made! And I smiled the whole way home! :)

1 comment:

ReFunkMyJunk said...

Where did you go to find these fabulous pieces???

Popular Posts