Saturday, April 3, 2010

Garage Sale Finds & Easter Gifts.....

Is everyone else as excited as I am about this time of year??? Spring flowers, days outside, afternoons by the pool, morning strolls, lake time, gardening, patio dinners, and last but not least....Garage & Yard Sales!!! My neighbor across the street had the 1st garage sale of our block on Friday. On our morning walk, we had to swing by and see if there was anything that tickled our fancy. Now, I absolutely love my aged cement fennial that will look fab in the garden or on a patio table that I scored for only $2, but what really made my day....... were these little guys!!!! Mint Julip Silver Vases for $2 each!!!!! I can see them now holding my favorite flowers like Hydrangias or English Ivy Roses (we're planting both in the garden...YAY!) this summer. They're going to be wonderful to have for dinner parties as centerpieces or just for everyday use for end tables. At $10 total, I do believe it was the steal of the day!
The UPS guy brought this to my door today.......A gift from my mom~in~law Jere!! So sweet! A dress & Easter book for Miss Audrey, carrot garland from my fav boutique in Georgia, and these adorable little name card holder bunnies!
Perfect for brunch!!! Love them!
Easter ornaments to add to my Easter Tree!! These were on Jere's Easter Tree when Conor was little and I'm honored to adopt them and give them a new home!

No comments:

Popular Posts