Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 4 Challenge- {Favorite Book}


As many of you know, Elle Decor is a fantastic magazine. Last fall they came out with a coffee table book full of ideas and inspiration. I LOVE coffee table books and I love Elle Decor, so this is definitely a favorite of mine. Reading actually makes me sleepy and I really wish it didn't. I need books with beautiful pictures to keep my mind stimulated I suppose. I used to be able to read on airplanes but not so much anymore with 2 little munchkins. On road trips I devour all the latest home, food, fashion & celebrity gossip magazines. Before I had a family, one of my favorite things to do once a week (usually on Sundays) was go to Barnes & Noble and spend hours there looking at cookbooks, biographies, autobiographies, interior design books. While I would love to tell you something intelligent like I read a book a week but let's be honest here. I don't really have the time to read now-a-days. Hopefully I can make time in the future.

No comments:

Popular Posts