Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 19 Challenge: (A talent of mine}

One thing I adore doing in my free time is creating. Whether it's accessories for a party, the girls bedrooms, holiday decor...Instead of throwing something old and ugly out, I love making things and coming up with unique & affordable ideas that can drastically change a piece!

{Before~ I painted the base gold, lined the shade with lace & adorned the shade with bright flowers and pearls for the centerpiece}
{After~ From bland to bright! I think I spent under $25 and it took me 2 hours. I love the outcome!}
{A Frame to match Ava's bedroom}
{Scrapbooking paper, letters, and ribbon is all it took to make Audrey's personalized 1 year birthday party banner. I'm saving it for her birthdays yet to come!}
{toothpicks, scrapbooking paper & stickers for the cupcake toppers}
{Pom Pom Balls add so much flare to a party. All for under $10!}
{Birthday Party Outfit}
{Springtime is in the air}
{Spring Wreath Crafting Party}
{Before~ I've always loves these sconces, but was never a fan of the color. They were so dull and drabby}
{Before~ 8 different kinds of scrapbooking paper, modge podge and a paint brush}
{After~ The shape of this mirror is so great and mirrors can be so expensive. I knew I could spruce it up, and I did it for $15!}
{Acrylic painting I entered in a contest}
{I spent about $15 on bulbs and used a wire hanger for Audrey's 1st Christmas Wreath. WARNING~Hot glue the bulbs to the bases first! I learned the hard way.}
{Diaper cake, teething toys & burp cloths for a friend's shower}
{Fun & girly burp cloths}
{Instead of making a mess and carving a pumpkin, I'm a big fan of decorating pumpkins with glitter}
{Fall Wreath Crafting Party}
{Making the mobile for Ava's room out of Hydrangias, glue & floral wire}

No comments:

Popular Posts