Friday, March 18, 2011

A Few Additions

It has arrived!!!

Lookie what I got in the mail this week!!
I always wonder if I will experience buyer's regret after purchasing an item online, but not this time. I couldn't love it more! :)
Our display of shelves that keep our 'untouchables' unbreakable from curious little hands!
A crystal candlestick I snagged at the antique market while shopping for a bed.
They're always a classic.
My new lamp that I'm absolutely in love with! The shape of the base is what drew me in. It just needed a little pop of color to really shine.
After~It always blows my mind what a can of spray paint will do. Love it!
We picked this up while we were on vacation in Savannah last summer. It got broken in the process of shipping, so I finally got around to repairing it a few weeks ago. Nothing a little heavy duty liquid cement can't fix! I've missed it and I'm happy I get to finally admire it!
I don't know if you know this or not, but I suffer from 'PSAD' {Picture Selection Anxiety Disorder}.
It's a very serious thing and I'm trying to change it. ha! Finally getting around to selecting my favorite wedding shots for framers.
Let's take another peek at my pillow. Yup~still love it!
I can not wait to see the walls gray!!!!!!
Quince shrub branches make a lovely spring display!
Ava striking a pose!
If you haven't noticed, my babies love to be naked. :)
I have spin in the morning & get to paint, eat sushi & sip on wine tomorrow with my mom & sis!
I've been looking forward to that all week!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

love the pillow and that lamp is fantastic! have a great girls' day!

Popular Posts