Every winter, in the midst of shorter days, lots of snow so far, and cold weather I find myself in a bit of a photography rut. It's not that there aren't things to photograph, or I don't have my camera with me everywhere I go, I just find myself having a harder time seeing the beauty out there...everywhere! So in an attempt to skip over this yearly rut altogether, I decided a little photo challenge was in order. Until spring is here, there will be 30 days where I capture something beautiful. It could be something as simple as a warm apple pie, frost on the window shield, or paper whites blooming in a window. The 30 days need not be consecutive, just enough of beauty thrown in here and there to keep bringing me back to the fact that winter is indeed cold and dark, but beautiful nonetheless.::So with that being said, here is my first 30 Days Of Beauty picture of my very 1st 'Flat Apple Pie'. It's Pioneer Woman's recipe and it was delightful!::
No comments:
Post a Comment