Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Day 8 Challenge: {A photo that makes me sad}
We worked so hard pulling the bushes out of the ground, picking out our favorite trees and shrubs, strategically placing the flowers and bushes, laying the new mulch. Then the hail storm of 2010 demolished our new landscaping. Even with a busted out solar panel, a rained on couch, bent and damaged roof & guttering, a dented truck in the driveway, a leaning & scuffed up fence, broken patio furniture, & a banged up fire pit~it was very devastating to see all our hardwork that we put into our garden be destroyed in a matter of minutes. They still haven't made a comeback yet, but I'm hoping next year is their year to shine.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Here's one of the projects I've been working on. It's been a long one, a month and a half to be exact but who's counting, bu...
-
Since it's FABULOUS Friday, I thought I would share some beauty tips and link up to Kelly's Show Us Your Life- Beauty Secrets today....
-
To kick off the holiday season right, I hosted a wreath party at my house and invited family and friends over for an evening of crafting, po...
-
One of my New Year's resolutions was to refinish my grandmother's china cabinet. After it sat in my garage for a year and a half, I ...
-
Hi family and friends! I have sooo much I want to update you on, but my blog is currently at a stand still. For some reason it won't ...
-
I finally got around to making this bunting banner I saw on Pinterest. It's been printed out on paper just sitting in a box since last ...
-
I had the amazing opportunity to throw one of my dear friend's daughter's 4th birthday party. I had such a fun time putting thi...
-
I'm gearing up for Audrey's 2nd birthday party in less than 2 weeks and had to make this for the front door. It was super easy and a...
-
It turned out exactly like I had envisioned!! I saw an inspiration lamp last week at Clover Leaf that was similar & thought I can do tha...
-
Pin Party # 2 took place a couple of weeks ago and it was so fun! I must say I look forward to these parties so much to be able to hang with...
No comments:
Post a Comment