Friday, April 15, 2011

A Game of Tag

I was tagged by my friend Regan. I met Regan through my best friend Jennifer while we were on a playdate together with all of our kiddos. And it just so happens, we're in Junior League together. She's so welcoming and sweet and I look forward to getting to know her better. Check out Regan's blog here.

Places I Go:
1. Target
2. Audrey's school
3. Gym
4. Volunteer

Favorite Smells:
1. Vetiver by Elisabeth W
2. Grace Lotion
3. Noodle & Boo Baby Lotion
4. Angel Perfume

TV Shows:
1. Bravo~ Bethanny, Real Housewives, Design Star, Project Runway
2. HGTV~ Divine Design
3. Keeping up with the Kardashians
4. Modern Family

Favorite Movies:
1. It's Complicated
2. Somethings Gotta Give
3. Pretty Woman
4. Dirty Dancing

Recommendations:
1. Take time for yourself
2. Say I love you often and mean it.
3. Be creative with your children~paint, color, make things & play outside often
4. Plan date nights and stick to it.

Favorite Things To Do:
1. Plan a Party
2. Crafty Projects
3. Date Night/Girls Night on Western
4. Snuggling with my babies

Dislikes:
1. Cranky Kids (mine in particular)
2. Unorganization
3. Arrogance
4. Slow Drivers

Friends to tag:
1. Lynsey Weaver~ I went to HS with Lynsey and we keep up with each other through our blogs. She's probably one of the funniest ladies I've ever known and her 2 kiddos are adorable. Check out her blog here.
2. Nicole Savage~ Nicole's blog was one of the 1st blogs I starting reading. She really inspired me to become a better cook and she has the best recipes. Her cookie recipes during Christmas time a few years back is my all time fav! Check out Nicole's blog here.
3. Natalie Barnes~ Natalie is one of my best friends from high school. She just had a gorgeous little boy named Owen, who I can't wait to meet next month. Check out Natalie's blog here.
4. Callie McDonald~ Callie is in the middle of designing her new blog and maybe this tag can be her first post (No pressure, right Callie :). Callie's a newlywed and full of fabulous ideas so I'm looking forward to her new blog.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

First off, You are awesome!
Second, Somethings gotta give I LOVE!
Have a great weekend!

The Weavers said...

Thanks girl, such a clever idea. You know I love you and your blog, still waiting for us to plan a playdate for our kiddos

Rachel Leigh said...

Hey Jen! I love your blog and you have inspired me to start one of my own! I just "followed" your blog... mine is www.alwaysbabyrach.blogspot.com. Hurray for blogs!

Popular Posts