Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Nice Little Saturday

My mom, sister & I enjoyed a girls day out together a few Saturdays ago. 
It was just like old times.
 Before kiddos when free time was all we had. 
I loved every minute of it.

We started off at the Farmer's Market
 Had lunch on the canal
I'm always a sucker for lobster bisque
fed the ducks from our table
Antiqued shopped where I spotted this fantastic fixture.
 Wouldn't this be great in a beach house! 
Dessert at Pinkitzel. Quite the array of yumminess!
 Checked out the glass studio and art gallery at Blue Sage Studios.
 Conor and the girls we're heading off for a bike ride when I got home.
We just got the trailer for the girls so this was their first time using it.
Love the flag. :)
So this makes me laugh!
The girls and I were going through their memory boxes a few days before this. You know, everything you save from their childhood....first outfit home from the hospital, hospital wrist band, first binky, etc. Well Ava grabbed Audrey's binky and took off with it. She's been hiding it. So out of nowhere it will appear. Well I poked my head in the trailer to snap a pic & busted out laughing because there it was again. I had to take it from her and put it back in Audrey's memory box. 
She was not happy with me.

No comments:

Popular Posts